Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Let the Contest and Countdown Begin
We’ve turned the page of the calendar to Tracks Month! Tracks, a novel in stories, is being released by Atticus Books on June 30—let the countdown to Tracks Day begin!
Tracks is a chapter book that may be a little difficult for some of the readers of Flightless Goose. But it may make a good gift for a parent, aunt or uncle who enjoys reading a good book.
Atticus Books, the publisher of Tracks, wants to send two lucky readers a free copy of Tracks hot off the press! There are five easy ways to enter the contest. You can enter as many times as you’d like during the month of June, and each entry will increase your chances of winning one of the free books.
1. Share Tracks on Facebook. Write a post and share the link to www.TracksNovel.com, or repost / share one of my Tracks-related posts (like this one). Be creative!
2. Share Tracks on Twitter. Tweet all about Tracks and include a link to www.TracksNovel.com. Condense your wit to 180 characters!
3. Share Tracks with your contacts. Send an email blast to your list of friends and colleagues about Tracks and be sure to include the www.TracksNovel.com link.
4. “Like” the Lounge at http://www.facebook.com/#%21/pages/Tracks-the-lounge-car/182330691789512
5. “Friend” Franklin, the Conductor, at www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001923080723
Each time you do one of the above, just send an email to TracksNovel@gmail.com notifying us of your post/tweet/like/friend and you’ll be entered into the contest.
Two lucky winners will receive a free copy of Tracks, hot off the press—postage included for winners within the United States. In the case of a winner outside the United States, you can select the eBook version or pay the postage for your free printed book.
What are you waiting for? Remember that you can enter as often as you like during the month of June—so enter early and enter often!
Let the Tracks Contest and Countdown begin!