Monday, November 3, 2008

GottaWriteGirl Interviews GottaReadGoose!

As Flightless Goose, runs into bookstores across the nation, Gilbert the Flightless Goose is getting a lot of publicity!

Today, GottaWriteGirl features an interview with the author of Flightless Goose called "Don’t Duck This Goose," at her popular blog with a focus on childrens’ literature: GottaWriteGirl: Adventures in Children’s Literature.

About a month ago, GottaWriteGirl interviewed the esteemed, Newberry-winning Katherine Paterson, author of Bridge to Terabithia and Jacob Have I Loved.

Check out both interviews at www.GottaWriteGirl.blogspot.com. For my interview, you can even participate in a discussion at the end of the post. (Ask me here or ask me there – I’m happy to respond to any questions about the book, the long road to publication, or anything else related to writing and childrens’ literature.

Hope to see you there!

www.GottaWriteGirl.blogspot.com

No comments: